12.13.2010

Monday 12/13

Wow is it every cold here...we got snow and ice last night...me no likey!!!

Ok so...I love Melody Ross and if you haven't been to the GCD Studio blog lately you have to go check it out.

They have posted her new line of paper and embellies called Soul Food...I am madly in love with this line and I really want to have everything...and there is a LOT...this is not the kind of line you say oh I could use that or maybe that...NO...you will want...NEED everything. It really is that awesome.

So I got home from work tonight and was checking my Face Book and Melody Ross posted for GCD Studio's and they used MY COMMENT that I left for their status...HOW COOL IS THAT??? I left another post as well because they are giving away the one of everything in the entire line of Soul Food.

You should go check it out and leave a comment and maybe you will win. Click here. Check out the entire blog and the line. http://gcdstudios.blogspot.com/2010/12/soul-food-embellishments-2.html

Hey also check out today's post because they are giving away Melody's other line which is so super cool and awesome as well. http://gcdstudios.blogspot.com/  Just book mark the blog to your favorites and check it out every day.

Have a fabulous evening and stay warm people's.

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment