12.29.2010

My new job

So I started my new job on Monday. Everyone is so nice. My boss is really cool and such a very busy woman but she always is so nice and positive...I LOVE THIS as I had nothing even close to that at my previous position.

Christmas was very quiet around here because of the move and the unpacking. My daughter had a rough time not being able to see her friends or really celebrate Christmas. We got a little something for her but I know it still bothered her. All will be fine soon. We are going to have Christmas in January so it's going to be exciting.

I am going to ask hubby for the zutter bind it all and also the diztresser. I won the Donna Salazar papers and just cannot wait to get them. Her blog is so full of amazing projects from her 12 days of Christmas and beyond that as well. I love her style and I really want to make some cool journals and maybe open a lil Etsy shop...I am excited at what the New Year has in store for all of us.

Next week training kicks into high gear for me at work because the girl who will be training me returns from vacation on Monday.

My goal this weekend is to get the rest of the boxes out of here and in storage and hubby and daughter are going to get a bunch of things taken over to storage and goodwill for me in the next couple of days which will help a lot.

I really want to get projects started and done so I can get more pictures up here on my blog and hopefully get some followers. I might even try out for a design team once things calm down some more. THAT would be awesome.

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment