12.07.2010

I WON!!!!

Ok so you see that Donna Salazar Blinkie...yah...well...I won her new collection...actually both of them...the other one is not even going to be revealed until December 13th.

I am so excited and I feel so so lucky. I have had to pack my entire studio and there is a good chance most of it will be in storage for a year or more. THIS IS NOT GETTING PACKED. I have been able to keep my favorite supplies in one bin to have access to and these collections are going at THE TOP!!!!

I am so inspired by these papers and I am looking so forward to creating some beautiful projects and posting them here as soon as I get them completed. 2011 is the year of art for me.

There are so many changes happening in my life and I feel more inspired than I have in such a long time. I feel the possibilities are endless and winning these gorgeous papers is just one more indication to me that I AM RIGHT!!!!

DONNA THANK YOU SO SO MUCH...What a fabulous way to end the year...

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope your holidays are filled with joy and love.
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment