11.08.2011

Ok lets try this again lol

I just did a completely new post and blogger told me there was a conflict...so here we go again.

I have been practicing my whimsy girls again today. Once again I started on lined paper and ended up with my watercolor crayons in hand. Hubby said go tomorrow and get the right kind of paper, so I am going to hit Hobby Lobby and get what I need.

The first sketch I just lined with a permanent fine liner. Rocker girl. I will definitely re do her on the right paper and make her come to life with some color.

The second sketch is just a head but I love how she came out (except for the bleh linked paper).

I'm excited to see how different it will be to paint on the right surface.
Have a wonderful night and thanks for stopping by.
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment