11.11.2011

Veteran's Day

We are all so lucky to have the men and women of our military protecting our freedom all over the world.
I am so thankful for all past, present, and future veteran's and their families for the sacrifices they have made so we can sleep peacefully at night.

Today here in Bentonville, the Crystal Bridges Museum of Art opened and I am so excited. There is over 400 million dollars of art in this museum and there will be showings as well.

Thanks to Walmart, admission to the museum will always be free. How fantastic is that!!!! Jonathan and I are going to try to go during the week next week. There is even a section where kids can look at what was used to create the art, they can feel the brushes and paint tubes and another area where they can actually create art. So great!!!!! http://crystalbridges.org/

On another note, I have a job interview Monday morning and I am hoping hoping that I will be offered the job. I will literally be starting over but I am excited at the opportunity.

Have a fabulous weekend
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment