11.22.2011

Thankful

Thanksgiving week...I love Thanksgiving. I love to cook all day and see the joy and happiness it brings to the people I love. I will miss my son unbelievably this year but I know he will be surrounded by people who love him so I am thankful for that.

Despite my unemployment situation, I have so many things to be thankful for. I have the love of a wonderful man, two awesome kids who I love and who love me more than anything, a home, friends, some family, my health. I had some responses to job applications today also and was able to make another contact for job possiblities so I am so hopeful and thankful for that as well. I really could go on and on about how blessed I am.

I started a journal page with my watercolor crayons yesterday and I finished it up tonight. It says...Thankful for the beauty in her life. And I am because my life is beautiful and I am very blessed.


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by love and happiness, and of course yummy food too.
Thanks for stopping by.
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment