11.06.2011

Sunday Sunday

We had some excitement here last night in North West Arkansas...there was a 5.2 earthquake in Oklahoma and WOW did we feel it here.
Being in a second story apartment in an area where buildings are not built for earthquakes, it was a little nerve wracking. I think that's the fastest I've seen my husband get up off the couch in a long time LOL.

We are both from California and have been through the most recent large earthquakes there but it is very unexpected in these parts. I just sat on the couch wondering if the big screen TV was going to fall over. He told me if it happens again I better get up off the couch and get downstairs. At the time I wasn't thinking that these buildings are not made for this kind of thing...

ANYWAYS!!! I watched some more of Tam's awesome video on World of Whimsey this morning and of course had my pencil and pad in hand...this is what I came up with...
I can't wait to be at the point where I am comfortable doing some canvas work. I think she needs a puppy so I am going to try to work that into this sketch.

Thanks for taking a look
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment