12.20.2013

INSPIRE

My word for 2014...




INSPIRE:  To fill someone with the urge or ability to do or feel something, esp to do something creative. 
 
inspire; 3rd person present: inspires; past tense: inspired; past participle: inspired; gerund or present participle: inspiring

I draw inspiration from so many people, and things, and I just hope that by sharing my art, and trying new techniques and finding inspiration myself as I journey through 2014, that I can inspire someone to try something new, to get creative, or find a new way to express themselves. I know art has opened up things in me I never knew before, and introduced me to some amazing people. So thankful for art and how it has inspired me.
These are other words associated with the definition of inspire. 
stimulate, motivate, encourage, influence, rouse, move, stir, energize, incite, inspirational, encouraging, heartening, uplifting stirring rousing stimulate moving affecting impassioned influential, arouse, awaken, prompt, induce, ignite, trigger, kindle, produce.

Have an awesome weekend
x0x0x
Monica
 

No comments:

Post a Comment