2.26.2014

FUNKY DREAM FAIRIE TAGS

So I had so much fun with this project.
My good friend Denise Phillips artist/owner/operator of birdnutsmixedmedia.com is hosting a tag swap, being co-hosted by Nancy Baumiller of Crowabout StudioB @ deviantscrap.com and Marsha Slayer Jorgensen of Tumblefish Studios @ deviantscrap.com and the awesome Funky Dream Fairies collaberation kit they did together. Awesome kit and you really must go get yourself one and be sure and check out all of their other amazing kits...

The tag swap is closed for entries now, but hopefully you will be inspired to check out Denise's blog regularly and join in on the next swap. Never know what she is going to come up with next, but I can guarantee you it will be amazing.

 


  


Aren't they fun...I can't wait to see what I get from the swap, and which amazing artist I get artwork from. I love these swaps, they are just so much fun and very exciting to take part in. Denise is an amazing hostess!!!

Have yourself a Funky Fairie kind of day.!!!!

x0x0x
Monica



No comments:

Post a Comment