2.27.2014

IT'S OFFICIAL WOOHOOO

Got an email this morning that I have been patiently hoping for....
























Even though I was home sick what a wonderful day it's been to find out that I was chosen for this next year's term on the Art Anthology Design Team...Really beyond excited and honored to be a part of this team and having the opportunity to work these awesome products and other amazing designers...

Stay tuned....I'll be posting here regularly of course and sharing some cool techniques and products with you.

My first post for Art Anthology will be in March. Can't wait to show you all!!!

Have a Great Friday and a FaBuLoUs weekend...
x0x0x
Monica

2 comments:

  1. Hello my new Artist friend! I am so excited for you and new designing spot! So very cool!
    I have alot to catch up here on your blog, so, I'm off and running to the post then back to read on! happy Friday! hugs ") Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie thanks so much, I'm super excited, and thanks for following my blog. Im following you too...exciting stuff...

    ReplyDelete