3.31.2014

Art Anthology Deliciousness

Hi Everyone...

Hope you have had a FaBuLoUs Monday...
I got to play in the studio this weekend and can't wait to show you how awesome the Art Anthology Products pair up with the Gelli Plate.

I am working on some background pages to take on vacation along with some stamps, ink pads, the Art Anthology Dimensional Crystals by Jenn Starr, and my doodling pens. 

I used the Velvet Dimensional Paints in Aloha, Mi Bella, Tango, and Limeaid... 
I used my heat gun to dry the paints then added another layer of colors with the Colorations Sprays in Waimea Bay, Glorious, Wild Orchid, and Heart.




































Bright, beautiful, amazing colors...and there is texture from the thickness of the paints. I am totally in love with the way these paints move around, and blend together.

 Head on over to the Art Anthology Blog  and check out the amazing projects and tutorials from our Design Team Members.

You can find a list of Art Anthology Retailers <<<< so be sure and pick up some of these amazing products and share what you make.

Thanks for stopping by today.
x0x0x
Monic

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous color palette and thanks for sharing where to find this paint! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are very welcome, if you have any questions or need any help with the products let me know

      Delete