4.27.2014

A book of quotes for my Little Birdie

So this is me finishing a project that I started quite awhile back. I cut up various gelli prints that I had then sewed them back together...
I wanted to make a book of quotes for my daughter...She is FINALLY moving into her own apartment this coming week...no more roommate drama, no more of just craziness...She's been through a lot the last couple of years, just want her to know that she is ok and that I love her...

Here are the pics of the pages...Binder rings so I can make more and add onto it for her as time goes by.


































So this is her little book of quotes...I left a few pages blank so she can add some of her own.
Thanks for stopping by
Have a FaBuLoUs everything...
Monica

6 comments:

  1. Monica- this is wonderful! Such a special gift for your daughter- by reading the choice of quotes and saying and sentiments of love, I can feel that special bond the two of you have- precious!
    and the art is as always- fabulous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie..she means the world to me shes just made some crappy choices and she is finally coming back around. Ill always believe in her no matter what...x0x0x

      Delete
  2. This is a fantastic idea and I just love all the colours and images! Great job!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this little book of quotes! what a treasure for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete