About Me

My photo

I am a mother, a wife, a sister, a best friend a daughter, and artist.

If there was a way I could spend as much time in my studio creating as I do working my regular 40 hour job I would do it in a heartbeat. I am loving discovering myself through art and I can't wait to see where the journey takes me.

4.23.2014

The Butterflies Are Coming

So happy Spring is here...that means the butterflies will be here soon, and this makes me very happy.

Quick tag I did before bed last night using texture paste, stencil Art Anthology mists and some Vegas Gold paint, some washi tape and doodling...

Have a beautiful Wednesday and I hope you see Butterflies soon.


























Have a FaBuLoUs Day!!!
Monica

2 comments:

  1. I simply am drooling over the colors you have used here! Okay...I need a palette from you on your favorite paints and colors!! So , when you get a minute! heehee I would love to follow you by email...is there a link I don't see? Happy Wednesday to you my friend! I love your art! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie...I dont know how to do the follow by email thingy

      Delete