4.28.2014

ART ADDICT...that.s me...

Wow what a great weekend of art I had...I mostly used my Art Anthology Colorations Sprays and I was grabbing cardstock left and right for over spray...
I got some really cool prints from the over spray and I hate letting anything go to waste...so I created this journal page. I cut the letters out of a magazine, used a scrap piece of punchinella for the pocket the heart is in...some sewing in various places...that glob of thread up at the top left is from when my bobbin decided to freak out, so I pulled it all out of there and sewed it on!!! Nothing goes to waste!!!!






















 























So here are a few more over spray pieces I ended up with...don't forget to turn your stencil over after spraying and place it on some cardstock, mixed media, or watercolor paper, it creates awesome patterns as you see below.



















This background with the butterflies was actually my printer screwing up a printable previously. So I just grabbed it and started using it for over spray...I LOVE IT...can't wait to use these awesome backgrounds in future projects.




















Thanks for stopping by, be sure to head on over to The Art Anthology site to check out all of the products and the link for retailers you can order these products from.

x0x0x

1 comment:

  1. Omgosh!! I haven been missing all of these wonderful pieces!! I need to subscribe by email!! where's the link?
    This is gorgeous Monica- love those butterflies with all that color!

    ReplyDelete