6.01.2014

Keep Hope In Your Heart

So yah...

Life throws curve balls, sometimes good, sometimes bad...and the bad ones suck...

This past few days has been tough...We had gotten excellent news after lung cancer surgery, that my mother in law was cancer free. After returning to the hospital a week later with an infected gall bladder and another surgery, then news that the gall bladder was full of cancer.

Being in limbo sucks major, and we are HOPING to have news by the end of this week as to what exactly is going on.

This is all laying heavy on my mind and my heart, and I had to get it out.

I hate that she is going through this, and that we are not closer to be there every day. I had to reach out to her in some way. So I grabbed my paints and my paper and I got it out, and I am sending it to her tomorrow.

Life is tough,,,damn it's so stinking tough sometimes...You just gotta never lose HOPE...It's a promise you have to make to yourself and in your heart....







































x0x0x
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment