6.21.2014

Metamorphosis

Ok Beautiful's...I have a big post today for my Art Anthology project this week.

I decided to do 3 6x6 canvases. I purchased the new kit Fairy Whispers by Marsha Slayer Jorgensen over at deviantscrap.com and just knew these images would work FANTASTIC with Art Anthology products to create amazing art pieces...and they did, and I LOVE how they turned out...

So here we go...

In order...I am going to show you the backgrounds of each canvas...then I will show you the final results and list the Art Anthology products I used to create them.

Canvas 1

The background was done using Art Anthology Velvet dimensional paints in Lime Aid, Lagoon, Lemon Tart, Aloha, and Fiji. I painted the corrugated cardboard with Art Anthology Sorbet in Chocolate. I added moss to the tree which I sprayed using Art Anthology Colorations Spray in Guacamole, then used some Sorbet Evergreen with my finger tips.






























Canvas 2

This background was done using Art Anthology Velvet in Lagoon and Tango, and Sorbet in Evergreen. I used Colorations Sprays in Glorious and Juicy as well as Studio Blue. For the fence I roughly painted on Sorbet Chocolate, then when it was dry I used my finger to rub some Art Anthology Gesso around to give it an aged look.






















Canvas 3

This Canvas is done completely with the Colorations Sprays in Glorious, Patience, Hottie, Plush Grape Soda Juicy and Studio Blue. I LOVE the water color effect....the butterflies I stamped on with white craft ink and used an irridescent embossing powder.





























Ok...Now for the finished pieces....




I'm really happy you stopped by today and I hope you are inspired to make some unique and awesome canvases with these great products...find them all at Art Anthology Inc. and while you are there be sure to check out the Art Antholoyg Blog and the projects by all of our amazing Dream Team Designers. You can also find our work in the Art Anthology Ideas

Have a beautiful everything!!!
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment