12.04.2009

Friday!!!!!


I got quite a bit done on on my paper doll project last night but still have so much more to do. Did I mention there are horses in my project also???? oo00oo and lots of glitter too...hehe...

It would be so fabulous to be able to go home and spend all this time in my craft room. We are supposed to get snow here tomorrow so maybe I will get stranded inside and not be distracted by all of the mundaine things that I need to do and I can hide in my room all day. Oh I also have to get an album put together for my mother in law before Christmas.
I made her an album a couple of years ago and she gave it back to me to add some stuff but my style is so different now so I am going to make her an album she can just add the pictures to.

The paper doll project is due at midnite tomorrow night PST so I actually have until 3 am EST...thinkin I need to make a trip to costco to get some k-cups for my Keurig so I can stay awake...
x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment