12.24.2009

Merry Christmas

Well our Christmas Eve is over so far. It was a great night. This whole week has been great. The best present is that I've had the company of BOTH of my kids and my husband all week. John came over Monday and is staying until Saturday and this makes me happy.

My husband gave me an Ipod 5th generation nano, a cook book that I had on my wish list, and a shiney new toaster. That is fab because my other toaster was only toasting one side at time so YaY @ the new toaster.
My son gave me the Twilight Woods collection from Bath and Body works and it is yummay.
My daughter gave me an awesome cover for my blackberry and a phone holder for my desk at work. The toaster was from her too...
My sister in California sent me a nutcracker Santa...we exchange santa's every year, and she also got be a fabulous pink princess bling clock for my studio....LOVE IT!!!! My mother stopped speaking to me 18 months ago so I didn't hear from her but I sent her a beautiful LeBien ornament and some shea butter socks from bath and body works....I RISE ABOVE...Merry Christmas mom!!!

Tomorrow, Christmas day, my son's girlfriend is coming over. I am making pork tenderloin with a peppercorn sauce, twice baked potato's, green bean casserole, ceasar salad and for dessert we are having key lime pie and also home style apple pie from Schwann's. It is going to be yummyliscious!!!! Melissa made a cheeseball today and I also have some other yummy appetizer'z to munch on until dinner is ready.

I feel truly blessed to be surrounded by, and in the hearts of my family and friends. It truly is a Merry Christmas...
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment