12.11.2009

I am so glad it's Friday!!!! I had a bunch of running around to do after work tonight. I got everything I need to get all of the Christmas cookiez and goodiez made to send out to California. I will be baking tomorrow.
Here is a list of what I am making:
Chocolate covered peanut butter balls
Mexican wedding cookies
Peanut butter rice crispy treats
milk choclate fudge
chocolate mint browniez
candy dipped pretzel rodz
rolo turtles
cherry chip cream cheese cookiez
cream cheese sugar cookiez
rocky road

Sounds so yummy...sounds like a lot of work too but its really not. There are not a lot of ingredients in each of these recipes so I can make a lot of different things. If you see something you'd like the recipe for just let me know.
Ok I have got to get busy on the scrap book I am making for my mother in law for Christmas. My goal this weekend is to have all the baking done, the house and the tree decorated, and get my laundry done...LOL. Oh I have to address my Christmas cards too...I think I need a 3 day weekend...

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment