12.31.2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

It's not quite New Years yet but that's ok.
I am looking forward to the New Year and all the possibilities it can bring. It's been an interesting year.
Starting off the year and going 12 weeks with almost unbearable pain in my back was one of the most difficult things I have had to go through.
I am so thankful that I had my husband and my daughter to take care of me.
All in all 2009 was a good year and I have much more to be happy about than to dwell on.
I have so many hopes and dreams for this new year and I look forward to major changes.
I am looking forward to vacation in California so I can see my sister and her family and my bestie Renee, to seeing what else my amazing daughter is able to accomplish this year, and my son starting some sort of trade school or college. I am looking forward to my husband being able to take his CCNA classes and get certified so we can move forward in our lives and obtain the dream of home ownership down the road. I am sure many more opportunities for hope and change will present themselves.
So the hopes and dreams far out weigh the negative and this makes me happy.
So happy new year to anyone and everyone.

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment