12.02.2009

Well it is cold and raining here today. Bleh I don't like it.

I am going to try to do something creative each day even if it's only for a few minutes.
Husband is on me to get more scrap pages done as my oodles of pictures are taking up so much space on the hard drive. (he bought an external one just for the pics..what gives??) LOL he just wants me to make use of them and he really likes seeing the end result.

Right now I am working on challenge #4 for the Bad Girls Project 52. I have done the first 3 challenges and had so much fun. I really want to get this one done and my idea is super cool. It's a paper doll challenge and a blog hop and the winner will be guest designer in the next challenge..
How cool is that??!!!!

If you would like to check out the Bad Girls website and find out what being a Bad Girl is all about and get inspired beyond belief, hit this link http://badgirlskits.com/index.html and go check it out, you won't be sorry. The deadline for the current project is Saturday December 5th at midnite pacific time so you still have plenty of time to RAWK the challenge...so what are you waiting for...GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment