5.02.2011

Art

Needed to find some time to get some art in...we got put on mandatory overtime at work this week and even though it's only Monday, I decided I need to find my way to relaxation so I am going to try to make a new tag each night.
I love that they don't take very long but I can still be just as creative.
This is a picture of the one I made tonight.
I drew the swallow onto a dictionary page that I painted and stamped yesterday. I made about 8 different pages so I would have them ready to use. I made the birds nest out of a paper towel cardboard and just cut a few little blue eggs. I mod podged everything. Used some ink to add shading and high lights. I really love how it came out.
I think tomorrow I will use my orange and pink paper.
Thanks for taking a look
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment