About Me

My photo

I am a mother, a wife, a sister, a best friend a daughter, and artist.

If there was a way I could spend as much time in my studio creating as I do working my regular 40 hour job I would do it in a heartbeat. I am loving discovering myself through art and I can't wait to see where the journey takes me.

5.02.2011

Art

Needed to find some time to get some art in...we got put on mandatory overtime at work this week and even though it's only Monday, I decided I need to find my way to relaxation so I am going to try to make a new tag each night.
I love that they don't take very long but I can still be just as creative.
This is a picture of the one I made tonight.
I drew the swallow onto a dictionary page that I painted and stamped yesterday. I made about 8 different pages so I would have them ready to use. I made the birds nest out of a paper towel cardboard and just cut a few little blue eggs. I mod podged everything. Used some ink to add shading and high lights. I really love how it came out.
I think tomorrow I will use my orange and pink paper.
Thanks for taking a look
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment