5.28.2011

Fierce Love

Hi...
So today I finished this page in my journal. I really like the idea of incorporating cut out's from magazines into the journal. I am pretty sure I will be doing a lot of this.
I have a teenage daughter and her magazines ROCK so she gave them to me and I am finding the coolest stuff. Seventeen and Cosmo Girl are what I am working with and the colors and extreme fashion and just cool stuff is awesome.
So here is the journal page. Well this is where I am at with it now. I thought I was done but I may do a little bit more. The heart is a perfume bottle I cut out from one of the magazines...I LOVE it. Around the outside of the heart it says...My love is fierce and never ending and I will do anything to protect the contents of my heart.

Thanks for checking it out.
Have a great day
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment