5.21.2011

Sunny Saturday

A beautiful day here today in NW Arkansas. Got outside for a little while to the farmer's market and the Sam Walton visitors center re opened today and it was so awesome.
I have been applying left and right for as many jobs as possible at Walmart Corp offices hoping hoping for a break soon.
I am blessed to be so loved and supported by my husband and family and friends.

Ok so Monday, the Christy Tomlinson 3 hearts workshop starts. Lucky for me I had signed up for this before the big shock of my life layoff and I am going to get to take the class. Here is the link if you are interested in checking it out. http://www.christytomlinson.typepad.com/christytomlinson/workshops.html

I have been altering the cover of an old day planner from 2010 to use for my 3 hearts journal. I have to get some more Mod Podge and maybe a couple of bottles of paint. My awesome hubby fixed the printer last night so now I can print out some great stuff for collage in my journal...so excited. I will post pics as things get going.

Also, through my friend Lisa's blog, (her scrappin deals and steals blinkie is on my side bar) I found another awesome mixed media artist and I love her journaling style and can't wait to try my hand at it. I promise I will post a link to her blog soon, I am not on my laptop so I don't have access to my bookmarks.

Anyhow hope your Saturday was fabulous and your Sunday is even better.

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment