5.26.2011

She Has 3 Hearts

Hi everyone,

I have been watching the vid's this week for the Christy Tomlinson class that started Monday, She Has 3 Hearts.
Just for week one there are 28 video's. It's cool because a lot of it is just going into products and how you can use them. Different techniques etc.

I am almost done with the cover I am doing for the one journal and have started on a page. I have to go out to my daughter State ring award's ceremony for track at her school tonight then I'm hoping to finish so I can post some pictures.

Im excited about this class. If there was anything at all that I could buy in addition to what I already have, I would buy the Pan Pastels. Good things come to those who wait though and there are more important things going on in my life than pan pastels.

Hopefully I can post some pictures tomorrow.
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment