12.19.2011

Another Journal finished

This is one of my favorite journals so far. I created it with travel in mind...the cover fabric is pieced together and I also added some denim to the spine and the end flap of the cover...I used the waistband from an old pair of jeans my daughter gave me and it's the perfect closure.

The inside pages are so colorful. There are maps, vintage ledger paper, clear pockets and paper pockets...so many places to tuck all kinds of travel mementos into. I think it is a great place to write down dream destinations and also take with you when you travel...

It will be up for sale soon here... http://www.etsy.com/shop/Escapetohandmade this is my friend Lisa's shop and she is listing them for sale in her shop as a favor to me. Awesome friend.













Thanks for stopping by and taking a look
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment