12.26.2011

Me @ 47

I decided to do a journal page for me...I can't get away from my new stencil I really love it so much and she does remind me of me...I wear my hair up like that all the time and since I got it highlighted, thanks to my AMAZING husband, I feel so much better about myself...even when I sit around in my sweats with nowhere to go, my hair is done and my make up is on and I smile a lot more...

This page came so naturally to me and only one other time have I written on one of my journal pages. I have sooo much to write about but it's not all positive and even though people tell me to write it down, it takes me back to ugly places and I just haven't gotten comfortable with it yet...BUT, this page just flowed...once I started writing it just poured out of me and before I knew it I was at the bottom of the page.

I love how it turned out....and I may make this a yearly thing as a different way to document ME...

Thanks for stopping by
x0x0x
MadZie

No comments:

Post a Comment