12.04.2011

Sunday

Well today I am getting our Christmas tree put up, then I am going to try to work on some hand made Christmas presents.
We spent the week of Christmas last year moving from Virginia to Arkansas so we really didn't have Christmas. No tree, no lights, no decorations. We exchanged minimal gifts. It was just such a crazy time, plus I had to start my new job 4 days after we got here.

I really want things to be spectacular this year. It was really hard for my daughter when we moved then to not have Christmas. Even though she was 16, it still sucked. So yep...I am bringing it this year. My daughter and my husband both have to work on Christmas eve so I am going to do some things they don't know about while they are at work and they will come home to surprises...I'm excited.

They have both been so supportive since I lost my job and even though things are tight I just really want to make this a special Christmas for all of us.

Back to the decorating, then some sewing and sketching and painting and who knows what else will happen lol.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend.
x0xox
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment