12.16.2011

Friday

I have been busy baking and making and wrapping and decorating. All of my shopping is done and I am excited about Christmas.
I baked some mexican wedding cookies, 2 batches of fudge, some roll-0 pretzel yummy thingies, peanut butter rice crispy bars and about 75 chocolate covered peanut butter balls.

I also finished my sons Christmas present and have been working on a series of mixed media pieces that I am going to mount on canvas and put up for sale.

I am excited for Monday. My friend Lisa, whom I have never met in person, is going to be coming through Arkansas with her husband on their way to South Carolina for Christmas and I am going to meet up with them a little south of here. She is the owner of www.scrappindealsandsteals.com and a fellow artist. I have some baked goodies for her and I am making her something hand made as well. She has been so generous to me and a good friend and I am just really excited to finally meet her.

Here in Arkansas, during the holidays, they have the trail of lights, which is actually state wide. They have a huge light display in Fayetteville so tomorrow night Jonathan and I are going to go see it. The pictures online look so spectacular and beautiful so we are of course bringing the Canon and the tri-pod to get some great pictures...I will post them as soon as we get them uploaded.

Have a fantastic weekend.
x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment