12.04.2011

Words of Wisdom from Johnny Cash...

"You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space."
-Johnny Cash

I find this to be a lot easier said than done, especially when there are people who still base a relationship with me, or the lack there of, on things from my past. People who just think they are above forgiveness and letting things go.

So I try a little harder tomorrow, to not dwell, to let it go and not let it have any more of my energy or space. Life is so short and precious, and it's sad that people don't realize that.

I have so much to be happy and thankful about. These are the people and things I will concentrate on. The rest is just not worth the pain and confusion it causes me.

x0x0x
Madzie

No comments:

Post a Comment